Hi! I’m Alberto. I’m software developer & remote work advocate from Spain. I want to use technology to help online folks have a more balanced life. If you want to get in touch with me, please go to contact page.
Frontend Developer at The Colvin Co
Sep 2017 – Currently
Colvin is a Barcelona-based start-up born to disrupt the €30Bn European floral industry through a direct supply chain marketplace, long-lasting flowers at a lower market price and a modern brand with a simplified UX. With a super intermediated-supply and super-fast digitalization, the sector is up for disruption, and we want to lead it all the way in EU!
- Adding features to the website, always driven by data.
- Adding features to the mobile app.
- Creating a Design System an implement it across app and web (agnostics components).
- Helping marketing and product team performing tools to a better user understanding.
Tools: React, React Native, Redux, styled-components, NodeJS, AWS, DynamoDB, Abstract, Zeplin, Sketch, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Rollbar, Sentry, Circle CI, Codecov.
Frontend Developer at Waynabox
Jan 2016 – Sep 2017
Waynabox is an explorer brand who enjoys breaking the law with some fun. We organize surprising, exciting and unexpected trips for travelers with an adventurous spirit to a surprise destination!
- Add features to the website.
- Together with the backend team, we were refactoring the legacy code of the whole web (front-end and back-end side) from a monolithic architecture to microservices architecture.
- Restructuring the entire platform according to the new company brand.
- Implemented Angular 4 and good patterns into a new project.
Tools: Angular 4, BackboneJS, jQuery, Sass, Gulp, Docker.
Freelance Frontend Developer & UI Designer at Popsy
Oct 2016 – Nov 2016
Popsy is one the fastest growing mobile application to buy & sell locally to build the next generation of classifieds.
- Built from scratch the website platform MVP using their API.
Frontend Developer at AUGE Digital
Jul 2015 – Sep 2015
I was working together with the design team, coding from scratch the Auge Digital (http://auge.digital/) and the group AUGE (http://auge.edu.es/) websites.
Frontend Developer & UI Designer at WUL4
May 2015 – Sep 2015
I was working on PayThunder (http://www.paythunder.com), designing and coding the first product landing page. Also, I was coding the new mails layout.